Scan this code! phone_iphone
Base Coat 15 ml
Laloo Cosmetics base coat is the ultimate product for the most important layer of the semi permanent manicure process!!
Adheres perfectly to the natural nail plate giving a duration of more than 3 weeks.
If the nail prep and dehydration procedure has been done correctly the use of primer bonder is not necessary.
Fully compatible with Laloo Cosmetics soak off gel polishes.
•Cured in LED Lamp for 60'' and UV Lamp for 120''.
•Easy removal in 4-7'.
•Dermatologically tested. Does not cause allergies or other irritations.
•Cruelty free and vegan product certified by global bodies.
•Made in Europe.
•Available in a 15ml bottle.
1. Clean thoroughly the surface of the nail and follow the procedure of the manicure or pedicure.
2. Scratch smoothly with a Buffer and remove the dust from the nail with a small brush. Then clean the nail with pure nail polish remover.
3. Shake vigorously before applying the product.
4. Apply a thin layer of Base Coat and polymerise with a LED lamp for 60 seconds or with a UV lamp for 120 seconds.
5. Apply a very thin first layer of colour and polymerise with a LED lamp for 60 seconds or with a UV lamp for 120 seconds.
6. Apply the second layer of the colour and polymerise in the same way.
7. Apply a thin layer of Top Coat and polymerise with a LED lamp for 60 seconds or with a UV lamp for 120 seconds.
8. Finally, remove the sticky substance with Nail Cleaner.
1. Follow the removal procedure with the Steam On device or check bullet point 2.
2. Put pure nail polish remover on cotton pads or Remover Wraps. Wrap the fingers for 5-7 minutes.
3. Remove the wraps and with the help of small wooden sticks remove the material.
4. Finally, file your nails if necessary.